Hey Lions and Lionesses
From 26 July to its peak on August 8 2021, something very powerful is happening. The Lion’s Gate portal is open.
The Lion’s Gate portal occurs when Earth and the star system Sirius are aligned. It is called the LION’s Gate because of the Sun being in the sign of Leo (with the Lion as its symbol). Sirius is our second brightest star and she is known for her ability to shower us with increased ENERGY. This raises our frequency and makes manifesting our desires that much quicker. Don’t be surprised at the rate at which things happen. Just embrace the increased energy and sense of COURAGE that comes with this time.
I have always loved lions. Their quiet, proud aura and majesty are qualities I find very attractive. That may be the reason I have always been attracted to tall men…but I digress.
So how can you tap into this high vibrational energy and make the most of it? Here are my top tips:
- Write a Wishlist (This is a magical time for those big goals and dreams)
- Pay close attention to signs and “answers”(My signs often come in numbers. I’ll be driving and *boom* I’ll see the same numbers many times in one day)
- Let it Go (Forgive and move on. Release all the disappointment, anger, resentment, and hurt weighing you down. I did a burning ceremony this week. It was so good!)
- Expand your HEART energy(Hug a tree, walk barefoot, make love, sing and play. Do what brings you joy and feel your heart-space expand)
- Speak your truth (Leo is ruled by the Sun and is about expressing our unique creativity boldly. This is a great time for communication)
I am already feeling the magic of this powerful energetic shift and am ready to step into my power.
Remember to drink lots of water and do your SUN GAZING to absorb all the energy and light codes. These things raise your vibration – and the vibration of the whole collective – making it oh so easy to manifest magic.
Let’s do it!
Cara – Seeker of Magic, Spreader of Light
All Rights Reserved. The material of this website belongs to Cara Carozza. Appropriate credit should be given where material is shared, copied, disseminated, copied or quoted.